A cookie is a small piece of data that the website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device, when visiting our website. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over a time period, thus you do not have to reenter these preferences whenever you visit the site or browse its pages. Cookies collect information and when they are read by a server through an internet browser, they can provide information concerning the use of the website.
What type of cookies are used at the website https://www.cayoresort.com/ ?
Our website https://www.cayoresort.com/ uses persistent and session cookies.
- The Session cookies: are erased after the end of your browsing on our website or/ and after the closing of your web browser.
- The Persistent cookies: remain in your computer or in your device, either till the time you decide to erase them or for a preset time.
Furthermore, when you use our website, our affiliates Google, Facebook, set third party cookies, to collect information while you are interacting with our website.
Which cookies does our website use and which information do cookies collect?
Strictly necessary- Basic Cookies: these cookies are essential for the proper website function. They allow you to browse and use website’s functions and they ensure an effective use of our website. These cookies cannot identify you. Without those cookies we are not able to provide you the efficient function of our website.
Functionality Cookies: these cookies assist the website in remembering your choices, such as your username. Thus, we provide you improved and customized functions. Moreover, they help in providing services that you request, such as showing a video, use of social media. They do not allow us to monitor your activities in other websites.
Preferences Cookies: these cookies allow to our website to remember information that affect the behavior or the appearance of our website during your stay in it, e.g. the preferred language or the section of the website you are visiting.
Advertising Cookies: these cookies are used to detect the movements of the user among websites, intending to show customized advertisements that interest the user; thus, their promotion has greater value for their editors and third parties-advertisers.
|Cookie||Cookie Developer and description of it||Expiration||Category||Recipient/
|_ NID||It has been developed by Google DoubleClick. It is used to create a profile based on the user’s interests and displays relevant ads on other websites.||1 day||Advertising||Google Inc.|
|ga||It has been developed by Google Analytics. It is used to evaluate the purpose of a site visit by the user, generating reports of its activity on the site to improve the customer experience.||2 years||Advertising||Google Inc.|
|gid||It has been developed by Google Analytics. It is used to gather information about how visitors use the site, generating reports of their activity on it to improve the customer experience. The tracked information is anonymized, referring to the number of visitors, the source from which they led to the site and the pages visited.||1 day||Statistic||Google Inc.|
|fbp||It has been developed by Facebook. It is used by Facebook to deliver a range of advertising products, such as real-time bidding by third party advertisers.||3 months||advertising||Facebook Inc|
|cookie_consent_level||It has been developed by Eyewide Digital Marketing Agency. It is used to record the user’s preference for cookies on the website||1 year||necessary||Eyewide Digital Marketing Agency|
|fr||It has been developed by Facebook. It is used by Facebook to deliver a range of advertising products, such as real-time bidding by third party advertisers.||3 months||advertising||Facebook Inc.|
How do you manage Cookies?
- By clicking on ‘Cookies’, you can choose which type of cookies you would like our website to use. You can change your preferences at any time. On the Cookies Settings tab you will find a list of all cookies in categories (necessary, analytics, functionality, preferences, statistics, advertising)
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
- You can also configure your browser in such a way that it either alerts you in case cookies are used for certain web site services or prevent the acceptance of those cookies in any circumstances.
Where can you find additional Information regarding the protection of the Data that cookies collect?
You can find more information concerning the general use, likewise the methods for blocking or restricting cookies, in the following links: http://cookiepedia.co.uk/all-about-cookies , http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes in the current Cookies Policy
The current Cookies Policy may be amended at any time. Therefore, we suggest you to refer in a regular basis to the present Policy. This Policy came into force in 28-07-2020. In case of amendment, the date it took place shall be mentioned. The Cookies Policy that has been decided after the latest amendment is deemed to be in applicable.