Our guests’ safety
As your mind and soul yearn for a few days of joy and relaxation, we work tirelessly to provide the ideal setting with the utmost attention to your safety and wellbeing. Cayo’s operation and facilities comply with all rules and regulations issued by the Greek National Health & Safety Organization. Everyone in our team has been rigorously trained, familiarizing themselves with suggested directives and hygiene protocols.
Your safety is ensured even before your arrival.
- Cayo Exclusive Resort & Spa is certified by TUV Hellas.
- We follow all rules and regulations according to the directives from the National Health & Safety Organization.
- Protective Equipment (PPE) is used according to the Covid-19 health protocols ensuring our valued guests’ safety.
- A doctor is available on call on a 24hour basis.
- For emergencies, the nearest hospital is 15km away from the Resort in Agios Nikolaos.
- The nearest pharmacy is in Elounda, 4.5km away from the Hotel.
Arriving at CAYO
Guests requesting a transfer to the Resort can rest assured that our partners operate following all hygiene procedures and protocols. Following protocols, we meticulously observe the number of passengers present in vehicles and hygiene rules.
In compliance with Covid-19 health protocols and safety measures, we make every effort to ensure that physical interaction is minimized. We are at your disposal to discuss any additional preferences that will improve your stay as our guest.
Cayo’s exclusively mobile application allows guests to access their rooms and initiate contactless check-in procedures. Additional information on the Resort and its services is provided through the app.
Your temporary, shiny “home” awaits you.
- Our team will be pleased to welcome you and escort you to your room following the guidelines established by the latest health protocols.
- We implement enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols for frequently touched surfaces in bedrooms, bathroom areas, and guestrooms.
- Cayo’s rooms are equipped with designated personal hygiene products.
- According to the 2021 guidelines for COVID-19, Cayo’s housekeeping team’s entrance to guests’ rooms is at the guests’ discretion.
Open-air communal areas to enjoy and relax.
The Resort has open garden paths and spacious, beautifully decorated communal areas. Cayo’s swimming pool area, the lobby bar terrace, the restaurants, and other areas allow our guests to enjoy special moments while following social distancing practices.
Your day by the pool or in CAYO’s spot on the beach of Plaka.
- The appropriate distancing between sunbeds and umbrellas is kept to both the swimming pool and beach areas.
- All sunbeds are cleaned and disinfected following each use.
- The chlorination of private and public swimming pools follows the newly established protocols.
- As part of our compliance with Covid-19 health protocols and safety measures for 2021, the Spa indoor pool will not operate this season.
Enjoy dining with extended hours and comfort.
- The spacious outdoor areas of our restaurants and bars allow you to enjoy special moments while maintaining all recommended social distancing practices.
- The opening hours of our restaurants and bars ensure serving you without crowding.
- Menus are available on Cayo’s website and through your mobile by scanning each restaurant’s QR code.
- Prebooking reservations in Cayo’s a la carte restaurants ensure the ultimate service for our guests.
- Minimum distances between tables are kept according to protocols
- Contactless payment is available in all of our restaurants and bars.
- Our team members follow all hygiene standards and wear the required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Our Executive Chef and his team follow HACCP and ISO 22000.
”We are looking forward to welcoming you to Cayo Exclusive Resort & Spa for a memorable and safe holiday experience.The CAYO Exclusive Resort & Spa Team